WIN A 101 CONVERSATION STARTERS HAMPER
Here is your chance to win a family and couple conversation starter cards hamper. Simply answer the question on the original Facebook post to qualify to win.
Question: How many double-sided cards come in each box?
101 CONVERSATION STARTERS FOR COUPLES & FOR FAMILIES
The key to any successful relationship is open and meaningful communication. Unfortunately, this is not something that comes naturally to all of us. Fortunately, coming to the rescue are authors Gary Chapman and Ramon Presson who have developed a treasure trove of 101 fun and thought-provoking questions to help couples and families get the conversation started.
101 Conversation Starters for Couples contains 101 probing questions to help couples enhance their relationship, deepen their intimacy and reignite their romance. This exquisite box of cards is the perfect Valentine’s Day, wedding or anniversary gift for couples.
101 Conversation Starters for Families is jam-packed with 101 fun questions to help parents and their kids experience a new level of closeness. Whether on a road trip, vacation or around the dinner table, this box of cards is the perfect resource to help families get the conversation going.
Whether you do one question a week or one question every day, these conversation starters are sure to help couples and families take their relationships to the next level.
- Each box contains 52 double-sided cards.
- 101 fun and thought-provoking questions to help families and couples communicate better.
- Written by best-selling author and marriage counselor Gary Chapman, and author Ramon Presson.
- Gary Chapman is the author of the mega-selling 5 Love Languages® (more than 10 million copies sold), which won the Diamond Award from the Evangelical Christian Booksellers Association in 2015, and has been on the New York Times Love & Relationships best-sellers list for the past 24 years.
- Also available in Afrikaans.
About the authors
Gary Chapman is an author, speaker, and counsellor with a passion for people and for helping them form lasting relationships. He is the #1 best-selling author of The 5 Love Languages® series and director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc. Gary travels the world presenting seminars, and his radio programmes air on more than 400 stations.
Ramon Presson, PhD, is a licensed marriage & family therapist, a newspaper columnist and a charter member of the American Association of Christian Counselors. He has been in practice for 30 years and is the founder of LifeChange Counseling and Marriage Center of Franklin www.LifeChangeCS.org. Ramon and his wife, Dorne, have been married for 28 years, have two sons, and live outside Nashville, Tennessee.